Lab Mailing Address
5895 Shiloh Rd Ste 101
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Please use the button below if you are interested in setting up an account or ordering test kits.
COVID-19 | SARS-CoV-2 FAQs
How many SARS-CoV-2 tests do you offer?
- Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory offers 3 SARS-CoV-2 tests:
- COVID-19 Oral and Nasopharyngeal (NP) – Only offered to Hospitals at the moment (TAT: 24–48 hours)
- SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM Antibody (serology/blood test) (TAT: 1–2 business days)
- SARS-CoV-2 Stool Analysis (TAT: 5–7 business days)
Is the Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory (DSL) COVID-19 test FDA approved?
- Our COVID-19 Assay is listed on the FDA website as authorized under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) guidelines.
- Authorization Documents: HCP | Patients | EUA Summary
What is the sensitivity/specificity of your Serology IgG/IgM?
- Clinical Sensitivity 100% | Specificity 88.7%
Who can get tested?
- All our testing has to be ordered by a licensed provider.
- You do not have to have symptoms or proof of exposure to have these tests done.
Will insurance cover any of the SARS-CoV-2 testing?
- Please call your insurance company about coverage.
- The CMS has published CPT-Codes for SARS-CoV-2 testing.
What is your current turnaround time for the COVID-19?
- 24–48 hours
Find More Info About the SARS-CoV-2 Testing From Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory: