A4M - Lab Fundamentals
JOIN THE LEADERS IN ADVANCED ANTI-AGING MEDICINE
This workshop is designed to expand and refine a clinician’s diagnostic abilities in order to better understand root causes and more accurately diagnose disease and conditions. The program will analyze the best ways to assess the reliability and validity of a lab and examine lab ranges. Participants can expect to review various body systems and examine the latest relevant research and new developments in assessment tools.
- Examine basic and advanced biological markers for human health across major body systems.
- Critically appraise the technical aspects of laboratory sciences and develop a framework for assessing quality and validity.
- Synthesize and apply clinical decision-making to laboratory values and understand both normal and optimal ranges.
- Review advanced diagnostic markers related to longevity and optimal health.
- Apply new knowledge in the clinical case review of different body systems and develop patient management skills as part of the laboratory assessment process.
Don't miss our featured speaker's presentation on GI-MAP – DNA qPCR Stool Testing!