CASI 2021 - Clinical Applications of Scientific Innovation
THIS IS A CEU-ACCREDITED EVENT
The Age of Longevity
Clinical insights and practical approaches to better patient outcomes
Join us for two days of informative presentations and workshops featuring the world’s leading researchers and functional medicine experts in the fields of immunology, neurology, endocrinology, integrative pediatrics and nutritional medicine as they unravel the nexus of influences and causes of age-related disorders.
- 2 days of immersive presentations featuring the latest innovations in clinical care
- World-renowned researchers, clinicians, and thought leaders delivering cutting-edge research
- Learn practical treatment strategies to implement in your practice straight away
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with industry experts
- Continuing education credits to support your professional status
- Access to post event webinars and video highlights
- Exhibition hall to see the latest innovations, show specials and industry supporters
Check the registration page for more information on CEU's.
Don't miss featured speaker, David Brady, ND, DC, CCN, DACBN, IFMCP, FACN, Chief Medical Officer at Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory, at the Friday morning kick-off, and again in his afternoon presentation: Clinical Rounds: Nutrigenomics and Precision Lifestyle Medicine.