IFM AIC 2020
Advancements in Clinical Research and Innovative Practices in Functional Medicine
For the first time ever, the 2020 AIC experience will be entirely online. Topics at the Annual Conference will address areas of health with the greatest influence on immune resilience, aimed at improving the health outcomes of patients during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. We invite you to learn and connect with your Functional Medicine colleagues in an interactive online format, June 12-13, 2020. Some of the features you can expect are below:
- Clinically relevant content, with actionable takeaways for current issues in health care. The AIC online experience will provide the same level of rigorous content as the AIC in-person experience.
- An engaging environment that allows you to connect with your Functional Medicine colleagues as well as the panel of expert presenters, including interactive question and answer sessions and live chat options.
- Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory will be available in the digital exhibit hall and interactive community wellness spaces.
- World-class speakers on highly relevant topics.
- A new lower price: IFM will be offering AIC 2020 at a reduced price