IFM Clinical Skills Training (CST)
Up to 18.75 CME Credits | Live Stream Available
The program will be two and a half days long, Friday-Sunday, plus an optional evening activity on Thursday. Participants will prepare (in advance) a timeline and matrix from two patients in their own practices. These will be presented to peers in small groups facilitated by experienced, IFM-certified functional medicine practitioners. Additionally, there will be live question and answer sessions with IFM educators interspersed between the case workshops. Industry members from the functional medicine ecosystem will present short, 20-minute presentations about the latest trends in functional medicine at the conclusion of days one and two.
- Elevate and hone your clinical skills with hands-on training among peers and expert functional medicine clinicians.
- Ask direct questions of IFM educators and get answers to the vexing, real-life cases that have been most challenging.
- Interact face-to-face with IFM’s most talented and inspiring educators in a small group environment.
- Receive the small-group case consultations, peer mentoring, and guidance from expert educators that our attendees have long requested.
- Experience an open exchange of diagnostic and therapeutic options, including the personal preferences of IFM educators, in a non-CME environment.
- Learn about the latest innovations from industry and the functional medicine ecosystem, plus have direct access to representatives of these organizations onsite to answer your questions.
- Cultivate new relationships with like-minded professionals with whom you can collaborate and form lasting professional relationships.
- See how educators and your peers are using the IFM Toolkit in their own practices.