Practice Building With the GI-MAP
Join Dr. Kalish for a discussion on how to use GI testing to boost your practice by offering your patients insight into chronic health problems that have gone unrecognized and untreated often for decades. GI issues are often at the root of long-standing cases of fatigue, depression, joint pain and many other non-GI complaints. By extending your practice to include GI-MAP testing on non-GI patients you can open up a window into solving many complex cases. And, of course, testing for those with longstanding GI issues such as gas, bloating, constipation, and food allergies is a must.
Watch to learn:
- How to convince patients with and more importantly without GI symptoms to do a GI-MAP test
- What conditions just about require screening with a GI-MAP workup
- The value and purpose of follow up testing and of testing family members of your existing patients
- How to explain to patients how GI-MAP testing up front saves time and money in the long run
- From a case review that shows practical application for real world cases
Presented by Dan Kalish, DC, IFMCP
Dr. Daniel Kalish is dedicated to teaching doctors Functional Medicine philosophy and practices. Through The Kalish Institute's educational programs he has trained over 1,000 practitioners worldwide in The Kalish Method which solves patient challenges through a proven lab based approach.
In May 2016 a research study published by two Mayo Clinic researchers confirmed the efficacy of the Kalish Method showing significant improvements in GI health and quality of life in the study participants. The study was based on Dr. Kalish's model of Functional Medicine based on 25 years of successful clinical results. Graduates of The Kalish Institute include practitioners ranging from Dr. Mercola's medical staff to Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic physicians.
Special Offer: FREE CLASS at: Kalishinstitute.com/gimap – USE CODE: GIMAP
(Limited time offer. Normal price $199.)