Revolutionizing Precision Medicine with GI-MAP and GenomicInsight
As Featured on WORLDWIDE BUSINESS with kathy ireland®
As the demand for personalized medical treatment increases, there’s a similarly growing need for laboratories that can help medical professionals understand patients' unique makeups and identify markers and issues on a molecular level.
Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory CEO Tony Hoffman appears on Worldwide Business with kathy ireland® to discuss his company’s cutting-edge methodology that relies on artificial intelligence and proven techniques to produce reliable, accurate and actionable results.
Conversation Points from Kathy Ireland's Discussion with Tony Hoffman
- An overview of Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory
- DNA-Based assays, including GenomicInsight™ and the use of artificial intelligence in genomics
- GI-MAP® comprehensive stool analysis by qPCR
- H. pylori
- Dr. David Brady's take on the emerging science, the composition of the microbes in your intestinal tract, and medical disorders
- Why and how the GI-MAP was developed
- How the GI-MAP test is different from other stool tests
- The value of looking for the DNA of organisms in your GI-tract and quantification
- Antibiotic resistance genes
- Laboratory resources for physicians
- How Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory goes beyond standard medical testing to support clinicians
About WORLDWIDE BUSINESS with kathy ireland®
WORLDWIDE BUSINESS with kathy ireland® is the premier source for the latest business stories, offering viewers a glimpse into the thoughts and insights of some of the brightest minds in industry today. WORLDWIDE BUSINESS with kathy ireland® airs weekly on Fox Business Network and Bloomberg International. For viewers who want to know more about the topics covered, supplemental digital content is available on various video platforms and across social media.