Lab Mailing Address
5895 Shiloh Rd Ste 101
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Do you provide results directly to patients?
- We can provide results directly to patients. Diagnostic Solutions recommends receiving your results through your clinician to help in understanding/interpreting the meaning of the results.
- If you choose to receive your results directly from DSL we must first verify your identification.
- Please contact a member of our customer service team at 877-485-5336. We can provide you with the needed documentation. Once we receive the completed form we will process and release results within one week.
What are the Test Kit collection requirements?
- Test kits come with collection instructions for the patient.
- If you cannot ship the specimen on the day of collection, please refrigerate the sample.
- Specimens should be received by lab within 6 days of collection for optimal results.
Is the patient responsible for postage?
- No, test kits include a pre-paid envelope if mailed in the U.S.
- International customers must pay for shipping unless prior contract exists.
Can I drop off test kit at local FedEx office?
Yes, please follow the packing and shipping instructions provided with the test kit.
Can I order testing directly from Diagnostic Solutions?
No. A physician’s order is required to order testing from Diagnostic Solutions Lab.
Are you In-network for insurance companies?
- We are a Medicare provider.
- We are not contracted with any commercial insurance plans.
- We are considered Out-of-network but many plans recognize our specialized testing.
Do I need to stop taking any of my medications before I collect my GI-MAP sample?
No. Please continue taking all medications as directed by your doctor.
I accidentally threw out test kit box. Can I use different box?
Yes, use any clean small box.
Absorbent Material missing:
Not needed, but you can use a napkin/paper towel.
I sealed bag but forgot to put the paperwork in kit. Can I reopen?
Yes, just tape to reclose.
My test kit did not have a Test Requisition Form.
Patient should call the ordering clinician for a Test Requisition Form.
I spilled some of the liquid from the collection vial. What should I do?
If you only spilled a small amount, you can still use the vial. Be sure to only fill the vial to the RED fill line. If you spilled a large amount or you feel you need a new vial, please contact your clinician or call Diagnostic Solutions for a replacement vial.