Lab Mailing Address
5895 Shiloh Rd Ste 101
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Please use the button below if you are interested in setting up an account or ordering test kits.
Do you provide results directly to patients?
- We can provide results directly to patients. Diagnostic Solutions recommends receiving your results through your clinician to help in understanding/interpreting the meaning of the results.
- If you choose to receive your results directly from DSL we must first verify your identification.
- Please contact a member of our customer service team at 877-485-5336. We can provide you with the needed documentation. Once we receive the completed form we will process and release results within one week.
What are the Test Kit collection requirements?
- Test kits come with collection instructions for the patient.
- If you cannot ship the specimen on the day of collection, please refrigerate the sample.
- Specimens should be received by lab within 6 days of collection for optimal results.
Is the patient responsible for postage?
- No, test kits include a pre-paid envelope if mailed in the U.S.
- International customers must pay for shipping unless prior contract exists.
Can I drop off test kit at local FedEx office?
Yes, please follow the packing and shipping instructions provided with the test kit.
Can I order testing directly from Diagnostic Solutions?
A physician’s order is required to order testing from Diagnostic Solutions Lab.
Are you In-Network for insurance companies?
- We are a Medicare provider.
- We are not contracted with any commercial insurance plans.
- We are considered Out-of-Network but many plans recognize our specialized testing.
Do I need to stop taking any of my medications before I collect my GI-MAP sample?
No. Please continue taking all medications as directed by your doctor.
I accidentally threw out test kit box. Can I use different box?
Yes, use any clean small box.
Absorbent Material missing:
Not needed, but you can use a napkin/paper towel.
I sealed bag but forgot to put the paperwork in kit. Can I reopen?
Yes, just tape to reclose.
My test kit did not have a Test Requisition Form.
Patient should call the ordering clinician for a Test Requisition Form.
I spilled some of the liquid from the collection vial. What should I do?
If you only spilled a small amount, you can still use the vial. Be sure to only fill the vial to the RED fill line. If you spilled a large amount or you feel you need a new vial, please contact your clinician or call Diagnostic Solutions for a replacement vial.