Organic Acid and Amino Acid Testing: Applying Metabolomics in Practice
Metabolomics Masterclass Series
Join Dr. Dan Kalish as he walks practitioners through the most common applications of metabolomics testing. Learn to identify and reverse chronic inflammatory states that are often present in patients with chronic health complaints.
The OMX™ Organic Metabolomics Profile offers an exciting way to evaluate the health and functioning of each individuals' metabolic pathways. Watch this presentation to learn to apply metabolomics in clinical practice to create science-based, natural solutions that can optimize health.
Dr. Kalish will review:
- The role of amino acids in protein synthesis and various body functions
- How B vitamins factors into energy production, cardiovascular health, and insulin resistance
- The impact neurotransmitters have on anxiety, depression, sleep disturbance
- How beta oxidation can be the missing link in fatigue and weight loss resistance cases
- How to use the OMX test to personalize protocols that optimize patient outcomes
Presented by Dan Kalish, DC, IFMCP
Dr. Daniel Kalish is dedicated to teaching doctors Functional Medicine philosophy and practices. Through The Kalish Institute’s educational programs he has trained over 1,000 practitioners worldwide in The Kalish Method which solves patient challenges through a proven lab based approach.
In May 2016 a research study published by two Mayo Clinic researchers confirmed the efficacy of the Kalish Method showing significant improvements in GI health and quality of life in the study participants. The study was based on Dr. Kalish’s model of Functional Medicine based on 25 years of successful clinical results. Graduates of The Kalish Institute include practitioners ranging from Dr. Mercola’s medical staff to Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic physicians.
This live webinar has ended. Please use the button below to access the webinar recording