Lab Mailing Address
5895 Shiloh Rd Ste 101
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Please use the button below if you are interested in setting up an account or ordering test kits.
Who can order testing?
- Licensed healthcare providers. The state a healthcare provider is practicing in determines licensing.
- Any non-licensed provider must have a Physician Authorization Signature with each specimen submitted or a Physician Authorization Form on file.
- We do not have a license in the state of New York.
Detailed instructions available at: Account Setup Information
What is an NPI?
- A National Provider Identifier or NPI is a unique 10-digit identification number issued to health care providers in the United States by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- NPIs are required for insurance billing and for participation in insurance billing programs, as of May 23, 2008.
Who must provide a Physician Authorization Form?
Any non-licensed provider or provider without a NPI.
Is Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory accredited or certified?
- Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory is a CLIA licensed and certificated laboratory.
- CLIA is the United States federal regulatory standards that apply to all clinical laboratory testing performed on humans in the United States, except clinical trials and basic research.
- (CLIA) - Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments regulate laboratory testing and require clinical laboratories to be certificated by their state as well as the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) before they can accept human samples for diagnostic testing.
How much does the testing cost?
- Clinicians will receive a fee schedule once your account is established with Diagnostic Solutions.
- Please refer to the current published fee schedule.
How to order test kits
Clinicians must set up an account to order testing. Detailed instructions available at: Account Setup Information
- Existing account holders can order kits online via the online Results Portal
- We will send a confirmation email once Kits are ordered.
- Customer can also order by contacting customer service via email or phone.
- Utilizing the Results Portal online is the quickest and best option.
What are the Test Kit collection requirements?
- Test kits come with collection instructions for the patient.
- If you cannot ship the specimen on the day of collection, please refrigerate the sample.
- Specimens should be received by lab within 6 days of collection for optimal results.
Are the test kits shipped free of charge?
Services provided are for laboratory testing only. No charge is incurred for ordering test kits.
- Test Kits are sent via Fed Ex with 2-3 business day delivery.
- Test Kit comes with pre-paid envelope if mailed in the U.S.
- International customers pay for shipping unless a prior contract exists.
- Kits are easiest sent in boxes of 1, 4, 12, or 24.
Is the patient responsible for postage?
- No, test kits include a pre-paid envelope if mailed in the U.S.
- International customers must pay for shipping unless prior contract exists.
Are you In-Network for insurance companies?
- We are a Medicare provider.
- We are not contracted with any commercial insurance plans.
- We are considered Out-of-Network but many plans recognize our specialized testing.
Do insurance companies reimburse for your testing?
- Insurance payment will vary depending on the patient’s insurance. Laboratory deductibles, in- or out-of-network requirements, and the patient’s insurance recognizing the medical necessity specified by the provider can impact reimbursement.
- The CPT codes for the testing are recognized and common in the U.S.
- DX codes provided by the health care provider are included when we file to a patient’s insurance.
Do you offer clinical consultations?
Yes, we provide clinical consults to registered clinicians.
- Please contact our Customer Service team to schedule at email@example.com or by phone at 877-485-5336.
- Our business hours are Monday–Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.