Lab Mailing Address
5895 Shiloh Rd Ste 101
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Please use the button below if you are interested in setting up an account or ordering test kits.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email.
Who can order testing?
- Licensed healthcare providers. The state a healthcare provider is practicing in determines licensing.
- Provider is responsible to send in correct credentials needed to order laboratory testing
- Any non-licensed provider must have a Physician Authorization Signature with each specimen submitted or a Physician Authorization Form on file.
- We do not have a license in the state of New York and therefor will not be able to set up accounts or ship Kits to N.Y.
Detailed instructions available at: Account Setup Information
What is an NPI?
- A National Provider Identifier or NPI is a unique 10-digit identification number issued to health care providers in the United States by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- NPIs are required for insurance billing and for participation in insurance billing programs, as of May 23, 2008.
Who must provide a Physician Authorization Form?
- Any non-licensed provider or provider whose scope of practice does not include ordering laboratory testing.
How to order collection kits
Clinicians must set up an account to order testing. Detailed instructions available at: Account Setup Information
- Existing account holders can order kits online via the online Results Portal
- Customer can also order by contacting customer service via email or phone.
- Utilizing the Results Portal online is the quickest and best option.
How much does the testing cost?
- Clinicians will receive a Fee Schedule once your account is established with Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory.
- Existing account holders can contact customer service to receive an updated Fee Schedule.
Are the collection kits shipped free of charge?
Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory charges for testing only. No charge is incurred for ordering collection kits shipped within the U.S.
- Collection Kits are sent via FedEx with 2–3 business day delivery.
- Test Kit comes with pre-paid envelope if mailed in the U.S.
- International customers pay for shipping unless a prior contract exists.
- Kits are easiest sent in boxes of 1, 4, 12, or 24.
Is Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory accredited or certified?
- Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory is a CLIA licensed and certificated laboratory.
- CLIA is the United States federal regulatory standards that apply to all clinical laboratory testing performed on humans in the United States, except clinical trials and basic research.
- (CLIA) – Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments regulate laboratory testing and require clinical laboratories to be certificated by their state as well as the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) before they can accept human samples for diagnostic testing.
Do you offer clinical consultations?
Yes, we provide and encourage our free clinical consults to registered clinicians.
- Please contact our Customer Service team to schedule at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877-485-5336.
- Our business hours are Monday–Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
What does <dl signify on my GI-MAP report?
- <dl indicates "less than detectible limit."
What are the sample collection requirements?
- All our collection kits come with easy to follow instructions for the patient.
- Please check with your provider for any special instructions.
Is the patient responsible for postage?
- U.S. – No, collection kits include a pre-paid 2 business day return label if mailed within the U.S.
- International – International customers must pay for shipping unless prior contract exists.
Do insurance companies reimburse for your testing?
- Insurance payment will vary depending on the patient’s insurance. Laboratory deductibles, in- or out-of-network requirements, and the patient’s insurance recognizing the medical necessity specified by the provider can impact reimbursement.
- The CPT codes for the testing are recognized and common in the U.S.
- DX codes provided by the health care provider must be included when we file to a patient’s insurance.
Are you In-Network with insurance companies?
- We are not contracted with any commercial insurance plans.
- We are considered Out-of-Network. However, many plans recognize our specialized testing.
- We are a Medicare provider.
Will Medicare cover the GI-MAP?
- Ordering provider must be an MD, DO, NP or PA.
- Ordering provider must be PECOS certified.
- We are a Medicare provider and will file with Medicare.
- Coverage varies depending on the type of Medicare Plan.
Can Canadian providers order your testing?
- We have many Canadian providers ordering our testing.
- We service providers all around the world.
Do you only offer stool testing?
We offer a variety of testing for GI issues, genomic health, cytokine response, and H. pylori biopsy analysis for gastroenterologists and surgical centers.