AAMP Spring Conference 2020
Advanced Applications in Chronic Digestive Disorders
Chronic GI illness is not only on the rise in our patient populations but also becoming more difficult to assess and treat. Everything from laboratory methods to various natural and prescription therapies are becoming more complex, and often difficult to employ.
AAMP Scottsdale 2020 is designed to bring expert speakers who deal with these diagnoses and can demystify and clarify assessment, therapy and troubleshooting.
Discussions will Include:
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- GI Infectious disease
- The role of various forms of biofilms in GI disease
- “Irritable Bowel” and other non-specific diagnoses
- SIBO / SIFO
- Food allergy and Intolerance
- GI inflammation, immune system and relationships to systemic health
- Histamine and other inflammatory mediators
- Post-antibiotic post-surgical and post-infectious repair strategies
- The gut-brain connection
- And others
Please visit the Diagnostic Solutions team at booth 1200.