AAMP Virtual Conference & Expo
Advanced Infectious Disease Management
CHRONIC NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS
A focus on assessment and therapies from an integrative medical perspective. We will focus on the more common conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis but also approach the topic so that there is information relevant to any neurological autoimmune process. Diet, Lifestyle and natural interventions will be primarily discussed as will the common uses of drug therapies in neurological autoimmunity. Attention to underlying conditions and comorbidities (infectious, toxic, etc.) will also be a focus.
Addiction uses up resources, affects families, and quality of life for many people the world over. Our focus in this area will be on the “top three” areas of medical addiction, Opiates, Alcohol and Benzodiazepines. In addition to standard medical therapies, we will look at integrative support means for addiction medicine to improve patient experiences and treatment outcomes. The use of NAD, IV and oral natural therapies and other therapeutics will be addressed.
Brain trauma whether TBI, mTBI or other type is becoming more widely recognized in medical diagnostics and more understood as a pathological entity. Early therapy is obviously best, but we also see many people with late effects of brain trauma that need help. Our focus will be to update the practitioner regarding early diagnosis and intervention where that is appropriate as well as the management of the long-term trauma patient. Assessment using examination procedures, imaging, qEEG and other means will be discussed as will integrated therapies such as HBOT, physical medicine, IV and oral nutrients and ways to synergize those therapies.
As a synergistic intervention to all neurological cases, we will take a specific dive into the use of natural substances and medications to alter and balance neurotransmitters. The way that neurotransmitters are naturally formed and controlled will be related to natural therapies and, where known, appropriate pharmaceuticals and how they intervene in these processes will be discussed. The newer information regarding genomics, nutrigenomics and SNP’s relevant to neurotransmission will be included in this portion of the conference.
Please visit the Diagnostic Solutions team at our virtual booth!
- Focus-1: Viral Infections
- Focus-2: Fungal, Parasitic and Other Infections
- Focus-3: Borrelia (Lyme), Co-infections and Superinfection
- Focus-4: Clinical Management
- Proper laboratory assessment
- Whole person health assessment and monitoring (beyond ID)
- Infectious agent therapies to marginalize or eradicate
- Strengthening the immune system to resist reinfection
- Dealing with biofilms and resistance factors
- Proper treatment of comorbid areas during ID therapies
- Patient motivation & management
Diagnostics and Therapeutics:
- ID Lab Assessment
- Endocrine, GI, Immune and other contributory area assessment
- Therapies using:
- Rx. Anti-infective agents
- Natural Anti-infective agents
- Rx and Natural (Herbal, Nutrient, Homeopathic, etc.) supportive therapies
- IV and Injection Therapies
- BHRT and other Compounded Medications
- Diet and Lifestyle Modifications
- Emerging and traditional therapies:
- Heat / Hyperthermia
- Photodynamic Therapies
Please visit the Diagnostic Solutions team at booth 1200.